Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, July 23, 2005 @ 4:35 AM
listening to good charlotte songs ; BoysandGirls. well, got this song from my sister friend (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD! didnt exactly remenbered his birthday until weihao and dora reminded me. sheesh.
today was immoderately BORING. why is it immoderately? cause i was literally lying on the bed the whole day. like a DEAD person.
well, watched some animes. which, i think is somehow stupid. (: ate instant noodles for lunch. its like so unhealthy can? and tracey bought her FBT pants finally. and shes really really happy with it.
i have yet to eat my dinner! sickening, im like starving but no one cares. i wish i had a servant. LOLS. yeah, i rather a servant than a maid. wait! i want a SLAVE.
alrights, i have to continue slack on my bed and fail my test. toodles my pals! :D
|